I asked my JBA support person about this and he checked with Infor.
This is his reply.  Maybe you need to upgrade to version 2.2 or this is
the same problem you have in version 1.2

This is the answer from Geac :

Version 2.2

Using IE7 RC1 with all the default settings and JRE 1.5.0_06-b05
everything within Workspace with the small exception of 5250 seems to be
working fine and without any problems etc.

The only minor problem found so far is that you cannot install the 5250
ActiveX control with the default settings. This maybe due to the fact
that the signed certificate is out of date, some minor R&D maybe needed
here to investigate whether to make our ActiveX control a pre-approved
and therefore Workspace would not need to be in a Trusted Sites zone.

When Workspace is not within a Trusted Sites zone all pop-up windows
will display both the URL address bar and status bars. These additional
bars do not cause any problems for Workspace but does make the visual
appearance less pleasant! We would recommend that Workspace states that
it should be within the Trusted Sites zone.

Thanks,

Thanks

Barbara Byrne

IT Manager