Ohhhhh,
You have to run MRP for that model...

If you want more than one otherwise, you are definitely talking multiplant
and model overrides in MRP (without multiplant on there is no overrides
for model).

Others'?

"Jim Kerr" <JKerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2005 01:45 PM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'System 21 Users'" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [SYSTEM21]   MRP Models/Item relationship

The stockroom the item exists in is defined in more than one model and
that
is where I am confused because MRP only schedules the item for only one
model. If the stockroom is defined to more than 1 model, how does MRP
control which stockroom/item combo to schedule ?

Jim Kerr