From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glen Boyle
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:30 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Reporting tools

Hello all,

I've been set the task of looking at new reporting tools for with-in our
business and I thought I would ask on the user group  to see what people
are using and how they have found them extracting the data from System
21 and building the relevant cubes....

I've got documentation from Business Objects and have Cognos coming to
see me in the next few weeks.....

Any thing any one would like to share , I would be very interested

Kind Regards
Glen Boyle
Group IT Manager
G.Costa & Co. Limited
Tel: 01622 713318
Fax: 01622 713331
www.gcosta.co.uk <blocked::http://www.gcosta.co.uk/>
gboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:gboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that
any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error please return it to the
sender.

The views expressed in this email are the views of the individual and may
not reflect the views of the organisation. G Costa & Co Limited accepts no
liability for any losses or damages arising from reliance on the information
contained in this email.The information contained in this email is
confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended solely for use by
the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed.

Email information is subject to copyright and must not be used,
disseminated, copied or disclosed to third parties without the written
consent of G Costa & Co Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient you should delete this email, destroy
all copies and inform the Webmaster (webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Copyright G Costa & Co Limited
All Rights Reserved

Registered Office: Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY

Security System. For more information on a proactive email security service
working around the clock, around the globe.
Visit http://www.messagelabs.com