Do you run this? If so:
do you have any advice or warnings?
what version/service pack are you on?
is your iSeries slow/ok/fast
do you archive 100k, 1 million, 10 million order lines? (I realise this
isn't very sensible but I just want an impression)
Do you have an idea how long it takes to actually archive before it gets to
the file reorganizations?

Thanks for any feedback, even:
No, no,none of your business,noyb,noyb and 'aren't you paying attention?'
although I'd prefer
Yes,no,3.5.2 SP3,ok,10million, 10 hours

Regards,
Mike