From: system21-bounces+kbrunk=wabutler.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces+kbrunk=wabutler.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Prill, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:49 PM
To: SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Going Back into System 21 After an Abnormal End

If I cancel a job via SYS/REQ option 2 while in System 21, Application
Manager completely exits me out of System 21 and returns me to where I
was prior to starting System 21.

If I try to get back into System 21 I receive the following message in a
window and can not get into a System 21 session.

Menu Driver currently running
 Press ENTER to Return

 I usually just sign off then back on which resolves the problem but was
wondering if there might be another way of doing this without signing
off.  Is there an Application Manager program that I could run to reset
things?

I tried running the Verify Allocations in System Manager but since I am
not usually in a task when I SYS/REQ 2 out of something it did not help.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

This email and any attachment are confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipients,
please notify the author by replying to this email message,
and then delete all copies of the email on the system.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,
distribute, copy, print or use this email in any manner.

Email messages and attachments may contain viruses.  Although
we take precautions to check for viruses, we make no assurances
about the absence of viruses.  We accept no liability and suggest
that you carry out your own virus checks.