In the accounts receivable print statements option (Menu /SL5 Option 3), the
system generate a report named SLSTATMT. Today we ran this report for the month
of Jan and Feb. When we review this report, the data is fine with the Jan
month. But for the month of Feb, we are facing a problem. For all the records
the report shows 0(for one of the column) like the one shown in this example.
The outstanding balance still looks Okay. I,e in this example the data 120 and
180 for the month of feb are Okay, but our worry is why the other column shows
0 for the feb.

1501 1118243 INV 12.30 12.30

1102 12245567 INV .00 120.00

1202 13356678 INV .00 180.00

Because before we ran this report, we had faced a problem with the cash
allocation and the data got backed up again.But when we ran this report we got
into this problem.

Has anyone have any idea in which files the data got disturbed ? What are the
files and fields that I need to check ? In SLP15 it looks okay.

Thanks in advance

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services,
tools and more.