Thanks a lot for your input.

The way we operate is as follows : Users can print invoices during the day,
but
posting to A/R & G/L will occur at night.

We are also assuming that  since the status of the invoice print flag will
trigger
the posting to A/R & G/L, the input date in A/R & G/L gives us an idea of
when
the invoice was printed.

We got the case of several credit notes which were processed last year,
but only got in A/R & G/L recently. It is a bit difficult to prove to the
user
when the invoices were printed.

We also checked the audit files OEP65A & OEP70A, but without any result.

Best Regards,
            Guy Alain

Dan Thomas <dthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 13/06/2003 17:01:32

Please respond to System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>