Tony,

No, the client is running Perspectives, version 7.

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: tony.divanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tony.divanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 6:15 AM
To: ssandler@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:FW: [SYSTEM21] TM 1 anyone?

Stuart -

It sounds like you have the Client version loaded on the workstation instead
of
the Perspective version.

TonyD

Subject:    FW: [SYSTEM21]   TM 1 anyone?
Author: Don Kjenstad <kjenstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:       5/22/2003 2:26 PM

Tony,

If you can give this guy some direction, you will be helping out the
geac(system21/TM1) community.
This request was from a list-server I am part of.

Regards..
                Don Kjenstad
--
"If debugging is the art of removing bugs, then programming must be the art
of inserting them."

..Unknown