From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
greg.soendker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 2:32 PM
To: SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Optio Reference

We are looking into using Optio with System 21 for A/P check and other
forms printing.  I am looking for someone that would be willing to talk to
me about your experience with Optio.  If you have time either give me a
call or e-mail me with you name, number and a time that would be convenient
for me to call.

Greg Soendker
Multivac Inc.
816 801 3722
Greg.Soedker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The content of this e-mail is not accepted as binding on the Company unless
confirmed by a fax or letter signed by an officer of Multivac Inc.
The information in this message is confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient; then access, disclosure, copying, or
other dissemination of the contents of this e-mail is unauthorized and may
be unlawful. Please inform the sender immediately if you are not the
intended addressee.
We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are
virus free.

Multivac Inc.
11021 NW Pomona Ave
Kansas City