<P>The MOP does mention the set up of 3 &nbsp;parameters. &nbsp;One of those
controls the level of checking. &nbsp;I don't have my documentation with me as
I am about to leave on a trip, but I believe the details are included in MOP
96. &nbsp;I'll take a look tomorrow if you don't have any
success.</P><P>&nbsp;</P><P>Richard<BR><BR><FONT SIZE=2><B>&quot;Neil
Thursby&quot; &lt;neil.thursby@fone-logistics.co.uk&gt;</B></FONT><BR><FONT
SIZE=2>Sent by: jbausers-l-bounces@midrange.com</FONT><BR><FONT
SIZE=2>01/29/2003 09:42 AM GMT</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Please respond to
GEAC/JBA System 21 Users</FONT><BR><BR> <FONT SIZE=2>To:</FONT> <FONT
SIZE=2>&quot;GEAC/JBA System 21 Users&quot;
&lt;jbausers-l@midrange.com&gt;</FONT><BR> <FONT SIZE=2>cc:</FONT> <BR><FONT
SIZE=2>bcc:</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject:</FONT> <FONT SIZE=2>RE: [SYS21]
Credit check failing to suspend orders</FONT><BR> <BR><BR></P><P><FONT
FACE="Courier">Thanks to all who replied. &nbsp; We do use Credit Days checking
- and the<BR>settings are correct as per MOP 96. &nbsp;Richard - if I read your
reply<BR>correctly, you suggest this checking can be used in addition to
or<BR>instead of Credit Limit checking. &nbsp; If that's true, and it was
being<BR>used &quot;instead of&quot; then that explains the problem we had
yesterday.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">However, MOP 96 suggests this
check is in addition to the Credit Limit<BR>check. &nbsp;Just wondered if you
have any more information on this ?<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Thanks
again,<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Neil.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">-----Original Message-----<BR>From:
Richard_Caldicott@tandybrands.com<BR>[mailto:Richard_Caldicott@tandybrands.com]<BR>Sent:
 Tuesday 28 January 2003 18:15<BR>To: GEAC/JBA System 21 Users<BR>Subject: RE:
[SYS21] Credit check failing to suspend orders<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">There is another option where you can use Credit limit days for
credit<BR>checking. &nbsp;There is a setting to do this either instead of or
in<BR>addition<BR>to normal credit checking. &nbsp;I believe this is all
covered in MOP 96.<BR>I'm<BR>sure you can pick up a copy of this easily but in
the mean time check<BR>your<BR>inventory descriptions file for CRDC and see if
anything is set up<BR>there.<BR>If not then this feature is not
active.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">Richard<BR></FONT><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">&quot;Neil Thursby&quot;
&lt;neil.thursby@fone-logistics.co.uk&gt;<BR>Sent by:
jbausers-l-bounces@midrange.com<BR>01/28/2003 11:36 AM<BR>Please respond to
GEAC/JBA System 21 Users<BR></FONT><BR></P><UL><UL><UL><FONT FACE="Courier">To:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &quot;GEAC/JBA System 21 Users&quot;
&lt;jbausers-l@midrange.com&gt;<BR>cc:<BR>Subject: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;RE: [SYS21] &nbsp; Credit check failing to
suspend</FONT></UL></UL></UL><P><FONT
FACE="Courier">orders<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Thanks for the
ideas. &nbsp; &nbsp;The account balances look correct (on file),<BR>and all
lines were automatically allocated. &nbsp;Not easy to
pin-down!<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Regards,<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">Neil.<BR>-----Original Message-----<BR>From: Doug333@aol.com
[mailto:Doug333@aol.com]<BR>Sent: Tuesday 28 January 2003 17:27<BR>To:
jbausers-l@midrange.com<BR>Subject: Re: [SYS21] Credit check failing to suspend
orders<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Neil,<BR>I had some problems with
this recently. &nbsp;We attributed our problem to<BR>allocation. &nbsp;Some
order lines were not allocated, and it was thought<BR>those<BR>order lines did
not count in the credit check.<BR>Regards,<BR>Doug<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">_______________________________________________<BR>This is the
options,<BR>visit: <A
HREF=http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/jbausers-l>http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/jbausers-l</A><BR>or
 email: JBAUSERS-L-request@midrange.com<BR>Before posting, please take a moment
to review the archives<BR>at <A
HREF=http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l>http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l</A>.<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT

FACE="Courier">_____________________________________________________________________<BR>This
 transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended<BR>solely
for the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee, please<BR>do not
read, copy, use or disclose this transmission and please notify<BR>us
immediately by telephone on<BR>+44 (0) 1670 594848 or by reply. &nbsp;Please
then delete this transmission<BR>from your system.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments<BR>are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good
computing<BR>practice the recipient must ensure that they in fact are virus
free.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">No contracts may be concluded on
behalf of Fone Logistics LTD by means<BR>of email
communications.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">_____________________________________________________________________<BR>This
 transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended<BR>solely
for the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee,
please<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">do not read, copy, use or disclose
this transmission and please notify<BR>us<BR>immediately by telephone on<BR>+44
(0) 1670 594848 or by reply. &nbsp;Please then delete this transmission<BR>from
your system.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Although we have taken steps to
ensure that this email and attachments<BR>are<BR>free from viruses, we advise
that in keeping with good computing<BR>practice<BR>the recipient must ensure
that they in fact are virus free.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">No
contracts may be concluded on behalf of Fone Logistics LTD by
means<BR>of<BR>email communications.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
HREF=http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l>http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l</A>.<BR></FONT><BR><BR><BR><FONT
[...]

 transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for
the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this transmission and please notify us immediately by
telephone on<BR>+44 (0) 1670 594848 or by reply. &nbsp;Please then delete this
transmission from your system.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Courier">Although we
have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from
viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
must ensure that they in fact are virus free.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Courier">No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Fone Logistics LTD by
means of email communications.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT