Jeff

1 - WRKSYSACT is not intended for multi-way processors, it can work on any
processor. It is part of the Perf. Tools which are charge LICPGMs so you
have them only if you bought them.

2 - Your system is a 720, feature code #2062, base + 2 (#1502 with a 206F
card), it is 1 way (1 processor), cannot accept 2 processors, has 120 CPW
Interactive and 420 CPW Batch

3 - what OS do you have and on what library is your WRKSYSACT ?

Andrei Centea
AS/400 admin
Sara Lee Branded Apparel of Canada (Canadelle)
Montreal
514-723-8428

                      Jeff_Klipa/Harvard@har
                      vardind.com                   To:
jbausers-l@midrange.com
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      jbausers-l-admin@midra        Subject:  [SYS21]
development environment
                      nge.com

                      09/26/02 03:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      jbausers-l

I thought that was the way to tell...  Thanks for confirming my
suspicions...
We do have only one System Processor...
Does a Service Processor count as multiple processors...?
Even so, I do recall we had WRKSYSACT on our Model 620 which I know had
only one
processor...
And we do have WRKSYSACT command on the current 720...
So I suspect that command is not limited to multiple processors...

                        Work with Processor Resources
                                                            System:
HQ140002
Type options, press Enter.
  7=Display resource detail

Opt  Resource        Type-model  Status                Text
     CEC01            9406-720   Operational           Main Card Enclosure
     PN01             2468-001   Operational           System Control Panel
     MP02             206F-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
     SP01             9164-001   Operational           Service Processor
Card
     BCC01                       Operational           Bus Extender
     BCC02                       Operational           Bus Extender
     BCC03                       Operational           Bus Extender

"Wojcik, Lorri" <LWojcik@pts-tools.com> on 09/26/2002 03:59:38 PM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com