Use this command and count your processor cards is one way of doing it.

QSYS/WRKHDWRSC TYPE(*PRC)

Work with Processor Resources
                                                             System:
PTSJBA
 Type options, press Enter.

   7=Display resource detail

 Opt  Resource        Type-Model  Status                Text

      CEC01            9406-S30   Operational           Main Card Enclosure

      PN01             2468-001   Operational           System Control Panel

      MP01             2320-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP02             2320-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP03             2320-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP04             2320-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP05             2321-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP06             2321-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP07             2321-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      MP08             2321-000   Operational           System Processor
Card
      SP01             6754-001   Operational           Service Processor
Card
      BCC01                       Operational           Bus Extender

      BCC02                       Operational           Bus Extender

      MS01             3180-000   Operational           512MB Main Storage
Card
      MS02             3180-000   Operational           512MB Main Storage
Card

More...
 F3=Exit   F5=Refresh   F6=Print   F12=Cancel