From: Sandy_Skinner@eimoam.com [mailto:Sandy_Skinner@eimoam.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:44 PM
To: Kathy Bowden
Subject: JBA/EDI and life in general - do you have eV-5 GUI Mapper?????

Hi Kathy,

Have you tried basing your User File Defenition in
Peregrine/Harbinger/Invois using a logical created in
Peregrine/Harbinger/Invois, instead of using the AIPINSVN multifile?

That way you can indicate key fields in the logical that help during the
translation to keep all types of records together with the item.
Also, in the Mapper, you might need to associate AIP73 to IT1 (via options,
for every occurance of AIP73 Line create an IT1 line) and then have the
secondary files pointing to AIPC3.

Feel free to call me - I know this is typed poorly - I could explain better
on the phone....
Sandra Skinner
EDI Coordinator
Eimo Americas (formerly Triple S Plastics, Inc.)
14320 Portage Road
Vicksburg, Michigan 49097
Phone:  269 649 5073
Fax:       269 649 3427
email:  sandy_skinner@eimoam.com
(Please note new email address and area code)
----- Forwarded by Sandy Skinner/TripleSPlastics on 09/04/2002 03:51 PM
-----

                      Cheryl Courtney
                                               To:       Sandy
Skinner/TripleSPlastics@TripleSPlastics
                      09/04/2002 02:50         cc:
                      PM                       Subject:  Any pearls of wisdom
for her??

----- Forwarded by Cheryl Courtney/TripleSPlastics on 09/04/2002 02:50 PM
-----

                      Kathy Bowden
                      <KBowden@celsinc.c        To:
"'jbausers-l@midrange.com'" <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
                      om>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [SYS21]   JBA
Consolidated Invoice Question
                      jbausers-l-admin@m
                      idrange.com

                      09/04/2002 02:11
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      jbausers-l

Hi all,

I need to communicate with anyone who has successfully set up a
consolidated invoice map from JBA - preferably a Peregrine/Harbinger/Invois
user.

I am new to consolidated invoice mapping.  I need to know if anyone has any
"new set-up" experience for consolidated invoice mapping.  My current
problem is how connect my AIP73 file with my AIP3C file.  AIP73 has the
product information and AIP3C has the destination information.

I have modified my AIPINSVN multi-file logical to include the key fields
OISN73 for AIP73 and OISN3C for AIP3C.  I thought this would line up the
file in the desired manner.  But of course it does not.

My IT1 segment lists all of their records and then my SDQ segment lists all
of their records in my map.  I would like to see an IT1 segment and its
corresponding SDQ segment following.

Kathy Bowden
kbowden@celsinc.com
(310) 838-2103 x614