Glenn,
Greg is correct.  Use 6/CSM.  We use this function in some situations.  The
system applies the breakdowns defined in the extended terms.
We are on 3.5.2.B Service Pack 4 with US Tax

Something to be aware of.......
JBA documentation indicates that you can designate when the tax amount is
due.  For example you want the tax and the 1st payment due on the same
date.   If you create the invoice via 1/ARP it works fine.  No so with
invoices created out of order entry.
The problem I've seen with invoices for orders (and we currently have a
case with AnswerLink on this) is if you charge tax,  the tax plus the goods
amount added together were subjected to the extended terms (ie the total
amount of the tax was not due up front but included in the amounts in each
of the scheduled payments) and the definition for applying the tax at a
specified time is ignored.

They found that the part that is not working correctly is the sales invoice
documentation.  It is this that is taking the goods and tax value and
dividing by the number of installments.

The US Maintenance team had advised that this has been fixed in the U.K.
for Service Pack 5 and that they will be issuing the SP5 PTF's as part of
the America's Solutions Pack 2.4.  That was on March 28, and we've had no
update since.
Amy

                    "Greg Wieczorek"
                    <wieczog@versifit.c       To:     <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
                    om>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: SYS21 -  A/R
Question
                    jbausers-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    06/20/02 09:33 AM
                    Please respond to
                    jbausers-l

Glenn

Try experimenting with the extended terms functionality, option 6 on the
CSM
menu.

Greg