Hi Sarita,

Not sure we have exactly what you are looking for but we do have a order
entry, invoicing and credit note interface to System21. Visit our web site
and look at our customers case studies to find out more.

Regards

Terry Wilcox
deliver-e limited
The Business Centre
Edward Street
Redditch
WORCS
B97 6HA

Mobile:     +44 (0)7787 525071
Telephone:  +44 (0)1527 592345
Facsimile:  +44 (0)1527 592431
terry_wilcox@deliver-e.ltd.uk
http://www.deliver-e.ltd.uk

*
                         Confidentiality

This  e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for  the
addressee.  It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional  or  other  privilege. In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.   If  you  have
received  this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible.