Steve

Thanks for this - we'd been thinking on similar lines.
The program seemed to be spending much of its time
doing IDX-PMP03. A logical PM03LDRP already exists,
looking as if it has been created for DRP.

We've now changed the SQL in DR800 to look at the
logical directly NOT to rely on SQL optimiser to find
it. Performance had improved radically.

It makes you wonder where else this technique could be
applied....

I'll keep in touch with any other improvements we
find.

Thanks again / Peter

Peter,