From: Geac User [mailto:geacuser@yahoo.com]
Sent: January 24, 2002 11:05 AM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: JBA ML - Time and Attendance systems

I recently received a newsletter from GBA Systems
www.gbasystems.com that detailed an impressive
implementation of System/21 Style for Gerber
Childrenswear.  See Case Studies under the Our
Customers section.

Their web page also has a section on System 21.
They make mention of the Nutech package too.
It is worth a look.

This is the kind of company that geac does not want to
compete with for professional services revenue.