Thanks for your answer. The information you requested is as follows:

1) No, we have already done AFI set-up's for more than 30 companies and
they are all working fine. The current problem  arose following the set-up
of a new company. I created the AFI journal and associated rules and left
the mode to Test.
I ran the OEU test extract option and gave the report to the user for
confirmation that the accounting entries were correct. This is a standard
procedure we have adopted for all the other previously set-up companies.
Unfortunately, the user took longer than expected to give a feedback & in
the meantime someone, by mistake, ran the Invoice posting option. Since we
run the AFI processing every night to process the other 30 or so companies,
I guess that this process flagged the already posted SOP transactions in
that new company as 'Examined but not used'. Anyone knows if this is the
way it should be?

 After finally getting the go-ahead from the user, I set the mode to 'Live'
and now only new invoices are being processed.

2) In 1/FIU we have set the 'Automatically Update' flag to 0 (and obviously
the  Integrator link status is set to 'ACTIVE')

Regards

Michael berman <mxb1@start.com.au>@midrange.com on 10/15/2001 04:17:34 PM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com