From:                   Ram Hari <ramhari@wasserstrom.com>
To:                     "Jba User Group (E-mail)" <JBAUSERS-
L@midrange.com>
Copies to:              Jerry Mets <JerryMets@wasserstrom.com>
Subject:                JBA ML - Bi Lingual
Send reply to:          jbausers-l@midrange.com
        <mailto:jbausers-l-
request@midrange.com?subject=subscribe>
        <mailto:jbausers-l-
request@midrange.com?subject=unsubscribe>
Date sent:              Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:41:26 -0400

We have a need here to Convert our Invoices, Acknowledgements etc to
Spanish for
our customers in South America. Please let me know if there is a software
outside JBA that can just convert. We do not want to use the Language
parameter
in JBA as the users here do not want to re key all the part descriptions in
Spanish I would also be interested to know if there is an Activex Control
that
can work with software's like ASNA Visual RPG or Visual Basic to make
this
happen. I looked at a few software products that can integrate with Word
or
excel and convert the text but they do not work to expectation. Thanks for
your
support.

Ram S. Hari
Sr. Programmer/Analyst