Ok! Guys take this offline PLEASE!

-----Original Message-----
From: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Marty.Paxton@3x.com
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 7:38 AM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: JBA ML - EDI, Inbound 850 & Mark For

Chris,

Excuse me for asking such a question to the list.  I guess you are the
most knowledgeable JBA/GEAC individual in the world and you NEVER need
assistance in anything you do, job related or not.  If you are SO good,
why are you working for IA?  I have been working with JBA for 11 years now
and I DO know the product.  Are you jealous because got a gig that you
didn't?  Also, if you respect the rules of the group, why are you a member
of it?  Grow up and get a life!

Marty Paxton
Company Unknown (haha)

"Kelly Dearwester" <kgd@bright.net>