  • From: "Becky Willeman" <bwilleman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:51:07 -0500

Interested GEAC System21 users

Here is the agenda for the 4/2 and 4/3/2001 meeting and educational sessions. If you have any give a ways, please let me know.

Great Lakes User Group Agenda,  April 2, 2001,Hosted by: Harvard Industries,  30665 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington, MI 48334:  248-932-8106  800-945-2150 Ext 106

April 2, 2001 Monday

9:30 – 10:00 Group Reception-Continental Breakfast

10:00 – 11:00 General Meeting,  New Officers, Committee to work on increasing membership. Last Meeting Issues, Treasury Report,  Alliance 2001 who from our user group will be attending?

11:00 – 12:30 Presentation by Versifit Technologies – Greg Wieczorek  Data Warehousing/Data Mart  Experienced working with System 21 database.

12:30 – 1:30 Group Lunch

1:30 - 2:30 Technical Training – Jeff Klipa, Harvard Ind.  Record Locking, (types and how to clear)  User Authority Set Up

2:30 – 4:15 Breakout sessions.

4:15 – 4:30 Wrap up and Designation of next host.

April 3, 2001 Tuesday

9:30 – 10:00 Group Reception – Continental Breakfast

10:00 – 11:30 Beyond Software, The Concept Behind The Code – Presented by   GEAC. This presentation focuses on understanding of the overall system flow and understanding the general underlying concepts of the tasks performed. 11:30 – 12:00 Service Pack 4 Enhancements

12:00 – 1:00 Group Lunch

1:00 – 1:30 Schedules vs Work Orders – Use and Applicability  Presented by GEAC

1:30 – 2:00 Set Up Criteria for MPS/MRP - Presented by GEAC

2:00 – 3:00 AS/400 SQL - Presented by GEAC

This session could go beyond 3:00, we will adjourn at this sessions completion.

_______ Yes, I plan on attending the April 02-03 2001 Great Lakes User Group

Meeting.

_______ Number attending X $50.00 per attendee.

$____________ Amount enclosed, please make check out to Great Lakes User Group.

If it inconvenient to mail a check at this late date please feel free to bring it with you to the meeting.

If you have not already done so, Please let Annette Petree or Becky Willeman know by March 28th if you are planning to attend and what day/s. She needs to get a count for the meals that will be provided. We may reached by phone at 419-822-5323 ext. 124 or email at apetree@gbmfg.com.Becky 419-822-5323 ext140 or bwilleman@gbmfg.com

Please send response and check to: Linda Smith Rexair, Inc.230 Seventh Street Cadillac, MI 49601-1398