 We have been using Nutech Systems for about 2.5 years, and we are happy
with them.  The viewpoint modules we use enhance our enterprise systems and
make for a stable collection environment. We are on System 21 3.5.2. SP3,
we are using Nutech's Warehouse management module, Transaction Manager,
Screen Mapper software and Symbol hardware. We have implemented the
following transactions with huge success... Vendor receiving, Physical
Issue, Putaway, Item Booking, Location Transfer, Stockroom Transfer, Pick
Finished Goods, Work Order/Schedule Bookings, Defect Bookings, Frozen
Location Transfer, Automated Picking. Our users are very pleased with the
amount of key entry that went away after implementing Nutech's Viewpoint.
Feel free to call Kevin Hale our data collection implementation project
leader (859-734-6422) or myself (859-734-6481) if you need any additional
details on our configuration.

Regards,
Keith Tyler
Hitachi Automotive Products

We are an AS/400 shop using JBA software.  We have just started looking at
some type of data collection (other then manual keypunch) to collect labor,
production, receiving and shipping.  We are curious as to what other people
are using (equipment/software) and how satisfied you are with it.  We have
looked at a couple of companies but are hoping there may be a few more out
there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian True
Sr. Prog/Analyst