  • Subject: RE: Stock Location
  • From: "Trask, William" <WTrask@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:04:05 -0700

I'll see if I can remember some of this.

Regarding the purchase problem, check to see that you have lower level
allocation turned on for Advanced Order Entry functions in the Inventory
Company Profile. This is required to use Stock Locator. You can use batch,
lot or serial allocation.

Regarding the transfers, if you have locator set up for only one stockroom
it should prompt you for locations only in that stockroom. If the "To"
stockroom is not location controlled, you will not get a prompt.

WW(Bill)Trask
wtrask@hensley.com <mailto:wtrask@hensley.com>
602-264-1635
ext. 7921