And I thought the down time was because of something I said!!!

Yes you can add the SLP20 record but there are options.

If you are game to add the SLP20 records, leave the event number blank.  The
Session Status (SLP25) will need to be an 'F'.  STSF20 on SLp20 needs to be
'0'.

If you do a end SLBACK3, rebuild Balances Update Data Queue, and restart
SLBACK3, the balances will be updated.  A GL Post Inhibit Journal will need
to be raised (if not done by AFI).

The alternative is to re-post from SOP.
After you remove the SLP15 records, change the invoice header file (OEP65)
by setting the PRTF65, ACTF65 and SCHF65 to '0'.
If you post the SOP Invoices, they will flow through to AR.  AFI should pick
up the invoices - so be careful you do not double up on the GL.
One of those flags also takes care of sales analysis - I think it is the
ACTF65, but am unsure.

Goodluck

Michael Berman
Geac Enterprise Solutions. Level 2, 457 StKilda Road, Melbourne, 3004