The Technical Reference module is a PC based tool that makes its first
appearance on the June 1999 Edition companion CD - "Customizer"...
Good luck...

Randy_Smith@Omron.com on 02/02/2001 01:09:06 AM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

  To:          JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

  cc:          (bcc: Jeff Klipa/Harvard)

  Subject      Re: What happens in 12/MKS? - /TR
  :

Mike,

Do you have the /TR (technical reference) application on your system?
(doesn't need authorization codes)

I know on our box it shows programs, invocation stacks, files, menus,
displays, relationships, etc. and you would have a good start on your
answer.

One might also build information over custom (bespoke) work using this VERY
handy tool.

Randy Smith
OMRON Electronics LLC

"Mike Von Stein" <vonstein@wcoil.com>@midrange.com on 02/01/2001 11:45:30