We are pretesting 3.5.2B SP3 with UK Fix Pack and Americas Solution Pack.
This program was included in PTF P#SLV30127...   Menu option 2/ASCO...
Accounts Receivable Company Maintenance

It appears that we are missing parameter types SRC1 and SCR2 in the General
Ledger parameter file FLP060. These parameters are associated with new
functionality for ALPHA SEARCH DETAILS.

The uplift for this program added a third screen to define ALPHA SEARCH
DETAILS. The subfile display is built from/using the parameter file FLP060
looking for particular parameter types where PMTP60 = SCR1 and/or SCR2. We
do not have these records in our file. As a result we get an empty subfile
display.  After hitting enter on the thrid screen the program attempts to
read changed records from the empty subfile causing the program to
terminate abnormally.  I have identified the subroutine ASRHDL as the logic
that presents this problem.

We are wondering why these records are missing from the parameters file...
Were they supposed to be installed when the PTF was applied or is there a
M.O.P. or an Alert that we missed somewhere...

Has anyone else experienced this problem...?

Thanks.