Duane,

If you are new to JBA I would encourage you to join a users group if you
can find one in your area...
There is also a Geac convention this coming spring that should be a
valuable experience...
It's in Las Vegas - May 13-16, 2001...

Also download a copy of that redbook I mentioned...
There are a lot of people on this list with many years of experience using
this package who are willing to share and help...

There is an archive to this list that you might find interesting reading as
well...
http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l/index.htm

Welcome to the club...

Good luck...