  • Subject: RE: AFI - How to exclude past transactions in the interface
  • From: Michael Berman <michael.berman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:04:31 +1100

There are a few options here.

Have a look at the Archive to see what is there or in summary.
(http//archive.midrange.com)

1) use 1/FIU to change the link status from Active to Inactive and back to
active.  This sets the GLUP96 on INP96 flag to '1' meaning that it has been
processed by AFI.
If your case your timing will have to be on the ball.

2) use SQL to set all the GLUP96 flag on INP96 to '1' for the transactions
you wish to ignore.

Good luck

Michael Berman
Email michael.berman@geac.com.au