The problem with SL202 is that it uses badly written code for subfile
handeling.  They try to fill the entire subfile especially when you use the
position to field...  The problem happens when you have more than 9999
records for the subfile to process...

Your users should detect a long wait time just before it fails and tells
them to contact the IT Dept.

We recently received a fix PTF for that program that included a completely
re-written SL202 that only fills the sub-file a page at a time...  SL202
and SL202FT were sent to me by the help desk...

Call the JBA Help Desk for a copy of the fix...

Here is a copy of the mod mark from SL202
 * SLV31827   ECG  02/05/00 Change subfile processing to be      *
 *(Ref: SL2B0194)           entirely under program control for   *
 *                          rolling therefore ensuring max no.   *
 *                          records in subfile never exceeded    *
 *                          Amend position to processing so      *
 *                          subfile build starts from entered    *
 *                          item.                                *
 *                          Remove SLV31227 to enable user to    *
 *                          page thru >9999 records              *

We periodically get IPGDUMPS in the AR application while using 4/ARE (Item
Reference).  We have been unable to recreate this problem and it does not
occur regularly or with any consistency.  Is this something that anyone
else
is noticing?  If so, we you able to resolve it?  We are at version 352b
SP2.

Brian Closs
Business Analyst, Information Technology
Premier Foodservice Distributors, Inc.,
*    P. O. Box 8309           Stockton,  CA  95208
*    4226 Coronado Ave.   Stockton,  CA  95204
*    (209) 461-7474      fax (209) 943-4628
bcloss@pfda.com     bccloss@worldnet.att.net
JBAUSERS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.