Another sad thing, i support for TIM is farmed out to India. I get one
little question from them the next day, reply and wait for the next day
for more...

... and they are baffled as to why this
principal="ROB" pswd=""
doesn't have the password in there and that must be the reason that it
isn't working! Before I put one patch on it the pswd used to have "0" in
there.

Nothing like having a consultant on site for two weeks and getting no
where on the i.