Hi, Walter:

Can you describe what is "not working" as you expect? Try to be specific. This should help us to try to answer your question.

Mark S. Waterbury

Hi Mark,

I have this case:

Users:
# GROUP1
# OWNER1: GRPPRF(GROUP1)
# OWNER2: GRPPRF(GROUP1)
# USER1

Objects:
# USER1MENU2 (type *PGM CLP): USRPRF(*OWNER) - Owner: OWNER1 - Authorities: PUBLIC *CHANGE

# MENU2 (type *MENU, *FILE and *MSGF): Authorities (PUBLIC *EXCLUDE - OWNER2 *ALL - GROUP1 *ALL)

The program USER1MENU2 has only a GO MENU(MENU2).
The USER1 has authority and executes USER1MENU2. USER1 does'nt have authority on MENU2, but the program owner's primary group has it (GROUP1). However USER1 gets the message CPF9802 Not authorized to object MENU2 in BIBL1.

So, It look like as authorities of owner's primary group is not adopted.

Regards,

Walter