You're right. I found out it was from benevolent hacking from IBM that my
boss has a contract for. Those messages were the "good" messages.
Apparently there is a lot of databases out there that have anonymous
access that they let us know so we can make a decision as to whether or
not this concerns us.
Among them is names.nsf and several others.

"IMPACT:
Unauthorized users can gather sensitive information, such as
authentication certificates for users, custom database names, logfiles and
schedules, by stealing the database."