Ed -
The program uses SNDJRNE to write a user-defined journal entry (type LC) to
QAUDJRN, it does not write a "CD" audit record at all. Command auditing is
turned on by
(1) using the AUDLVL parm of RTVUSRPRF to get the current audit level
(2) calling QSYSGETPH to get the profile handle
(3) changing the audit level of the profile with CHGUSRAUD
(4) calling QWTSETP to set the handle
(5) calling QSYRLSPH to release the handle.

So I'm looking for the audited commands in QAUDJRN. I find any commands
entered from the QCMD command line but none entered after a command with
it's own command line (WRKACTJOB) until the user returns to QCMD via
F3/F12/etc.

Thanks,
Steve