http://tinyurl.com/y7er2h

_____________________________
Bryan Dietz
-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 12/25/2006 09:05:41 PM:

-> You can monitor port activity by typing in NETSTAT *CNN on a command
line.
-> This will show you active connections and port numbers.
->
-> iSeries navigator uses rmtcmd and ODBC (RMTSQL, DBINIT, DBROI, etc) to
-> connect and transfer files.
->
-> Another thing you may look into is Exit Point Programs to help control
these
-> types of accesses to/from your iSeries.  I do work for a vendor of exit
-> point programs and you can take a look at our products at
-> http://www.netiq.com/products/iseries/default.asp
->
-> Hope the NETSTAT *CNN helps your initial request.
->
-> Matt Graybiel, CISSP
-> NetIQ Corporation
->