Jim,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  This is the list of commands that
limited capabilities are allowed to run from an OS/400 command line.
But as I mentioned earlier, there are other interfaces that limited
capability users can use to run these (and other) commands.

LMTCPB users can are not restricted from running other commands from
within a compiled program - assuming they have at least *USE authority
to the command object.

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.