From: "Tom Liotta" <qsrvbas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Security Administration on the AS400 / iSeries"
<security400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: RE: [Security400] Security alert ptf

> rob wrote:
>
> >  I am in the process of contacting
> >them to see if it is ok to forward those on.  (It is a pay service.)
>
> This thought has crossed my mind numerous times. Maintenance/software
support is also a for-pay service, and many of us learn significant details
about how to do stuff by calling Support Line. For OS/400, I got really
started through the old System Extra (or however it was named) service some
15 years or so ago.

> My employers pay for the services and I eventually benefit also. Every
once in a while, I can pass on stuff through the lists. Is that particularly
different?

http://isp.netscape.com/register