Edwin -

Thanks!  This was great . . .  FYI - there's a Windows Integration Redbook
that describes how to set up the security synchronization between OS/400 and
the IXS under the "Library" link on the left side of the page at
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/windowsintegration/

Thanks again,

Steve

"Edwin Davidson" <EDavidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
in message news:005a01c418c4$f6bc9ff0$0b4c10ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:gbNHV0pSFhgJ:www-1.ibm.com/servers/eser

ver/iseries/windowsintegration/about_integratedop.html+iseries+windows+accou
> nt+password&hl=en&safe=vss&ie=UTF-8
>

> Doesn't mention delete, but one would assume this is there also.
> We had a Netware FSIOP.  Never got it up and running, but the
documentation
> said we could do this with NDS.
>

> Synchronized security
> With iSeries Windows integration solutions, OS/400 and Windows server user
> IDs and passwords can be integrated and centralized. When a user is added
> OS/400, the user can be automatically added to Windows server environment
> with proper authorities. In addition, when the user changes their OS/400
> password, their Windows password can be automatically synchronized. This
> integration helps reduce user administration costs because it cuts down on
> juggling multiple user IDs, passwords and authorizations across multiple
IT