What will happen to all our shares and such if I change root to be *public
to *exclude?  I don't want to change it then break everything on the system.
A couple of our applications already use the IFS. Does it just change the
root authority and doesn't change access for anything else? Obviously I will
try this on a off time when I won't interrupt anyone.

Mike Wills
Lawson Programmer/Administrator
Taylor Development
Email: mnwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Line: (507) 386-3187

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

NOT TO BE COPIED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may contain
privileged communications and/or confidential information intended only for
the use of the named recipient(s).  If the reader of this information is not
the named recipient(s) or you receive this transmission in error, please:
(1) immediately notify us by return electronic  transmission at
mnwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; and (2) permanently delete this message from your
computer and all servers and other stored devices.