Now, if you'd only submit a request to IBM that they fix the following
link to say that:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/dbp/rbafomstseclf.htm#HDRSECLF

Feedback:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzahgicfeedb.htm

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Andrew Lutz" <andrew.lutz@pmigroup.com>
Sent by: security400-admin@midrange.com
10/11/2002 01:16 PM
Please respond to security400

        To:     <security400@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        RE: [Security400] Row level security

Rob,

You are a LIFE SAVER!

Figured it out, remove the operational authority to the physical and
leave the data authorities intact.

Andrew