From: "Jim Langston" <jlangston@celsinc.com>
To: <security400@midrange.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 2:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Security400] How paranoid do you get?

The other place besides between the OC3's where it is more likely someone
would want to sniff the data is on the local LAN.  But, if you have someone
at your company smart enough to figure out how to packet sniff accounting
info s/he should be in IS anyway.  And who can keep data from IS?

Regards,

Jim Langston