Hello

I have a problem becouse I want check same additional authority of user
profiles. I don't want connect additional program to user profiles.
I want make program conected to something like 'exit points' which is
running
when user logon to system from terminal emulation like : client access,
telnet or workstation.

Anyone have any idea how I may do it?

Best regards
Leszek Gruszczynski