Nope.

Exec Sql Update LOG_SERVICE_IFS_TEXT_FILE_LOCATION

Set LOCATION_ACTIVE = :B_LOCACT,

WHO_LAST_UPDATED = :CurrentUser

Where LOG_FILE_NUMBER = :InIdentityKey;

SqlErrorCheck(SqlState:

'UpdateRecord':

'Update of LOG_SERVICE_IFS_TEXT_FILE_LOCATION(XLIFSL)
failed!');

Program . . . . . . . : XL0001 Library . . . . . . . :
LIBLOGSRVC

DB2 for IBM i module attributes:

Number of SQL statements . . . . . . . . . . . : 7

Commitment control . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NONE

Relational database . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *LOCAL

Naming convention . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *SYS

Allow copy of data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *OPTIMIZE

Allow blocking . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *ALLREAD

Delay PREPARE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NO

Close SQL cursor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *ENDACTGRP

Date format . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *ISO

Date separator . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : /

Time format . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *HMS

Time separator . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : :

Default Collection name . . . . . . . . . . . : *NONE