From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Daniel Gross
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2023 3:36 PM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Journaling and Commitment Control

On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 12:21 PM Greg Wilburn <gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know that any of our tables have FRCRATIO(1)... how can I tell?

On 04.12.2023 at 21:27 Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
DSPFD...

I think it is even easier with SQL:

select * from sysfiles where force_write_ratio = 1 ;

This should give you all files, that are configured with FRCRATIO(1).

Here a the docs: https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.5?topic=services-sysfiles-view

HTH
Daniel