Your talking about a DSPF - so an interactive job is involved.

Simply configure your job to use the decimal separator you like:

===> CHGJOB JOB(*) DECFMT(*BLANK)

From this moment on, all numeric fields should use . as the decimal separator.

So your keyboard should work without problems.

Of course you can configure this also on user profile or job description level. But configuring it at runtime gives you a lot of flexibility.

HTH
Daniel

Reference https://www.ibm.com/docs/api/v1/content/ssw_ibm_i_75/cl/chgjob.htm#CHGJOB.DECFMT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet