Is there any one to help me ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Jean-Marc DUVAL via RPG400-L
Envoyé : jeudi 5 octobre 2023 09:13
À : rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : Jean-Marc DUVAL <jean-marc.duval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Time limitation for Systools.Httppostclobverbose

Hi,

I have the following embedded SQL query :
EXEC SQL
SELECT VARCHAR(Responsemsg, 2048),
VARCHAR(Responsehttpheader, 512)
INTO:Responsemsg INDICATOR:Nullresponsemsg,
:Responsehttpheader INDICATOR :Nullresponsehttpheader
FROM TABLE( Systools.Httppostclobverbose(TRIM(:Url) ,
CAST (:Httpheader AS CLOB(1k)),
CAST(:Requestmsg AS CLOB(10k))));

With
httpHeader = '<httpHeader> +
<header name="connectionTimeout" +
value="120000" /> +
<header name="readTimeout" +
value="120000" /> +
<header name="Content-Type" +
value="*/*" /> +
<header name="Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key" +
value="' + %trim(ApiKey) + '" /> +
<header name="X-Correlation-ID" +
value="' + %trim(CorrelationID) + '" /> +
</httpHeader>';

It has been running without problem for months but during one run, it "froze" until the processing was stopped 8 hours later.
The logs show that a response was sent but never received by the request.
Question: Is there a way to limit/control the execution time of a query?

Cordialement,

Jean-Marc DUVAL
Pôle développement IT
Développeur IBM i consultant