I believe it is a good idea and even recommended to set up a (simple) network time protocol client on the i - either to a server locally or a public one. NTP client is available since 7.3, it seems, according to Knowledge Base. That is the more robust version - SNTP (S for simple) can be fine if you requirements are not so stringent. This would keep you times very close on all your IBM i servers, and in sync generally with Windows systems, too, especially if you have Active Directory in your enterprise.

Cheers
Vern