Check this out:

**free

ctl-opt DftActGrp(*No) ActGrp(*Caller) Option(*NoDebugIo: *SrcStmt:
*NoUnref)
AlwNull(*UsrCtl) DatFmt(*iso) TimFmt(*iso) Main(liketest);

exec sql
set option sqlca = *no, commit = *none, datfmt = *iso, timfmt = *iso;

//*********************************************************************
//* F I L E S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
//*********************************************************************
dcl-f qadsppgm disk keyed qualified usage(*output);

//*********************************************************************
//* D E F I N I T I O N S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
//*********************************************************************

//* Fields ============================================================
dcl-s lib like(dsp.whlib) inz;

//* Data Structures ===================================================
dcl-ds dsp likerec(qadsppgm.qwhdrppr) inz;

dcl-proc liketest;

exec sql
select whlib
into :lib
from qadsppgm;

return;
end-proc;

This will not compile on my 7.3 box. The error is SQL0312. But, it will
compile on my 7.2 box. Flip the Fields and Data Structures blocks, and it
will compile on 7.3.