Hi Vern

lol   Wow.  Never liked /copy.   Scattered the code all over the place.  Only used /copy for very specific and obvious uses.
When paper reports were all the rage, the RPG cycle was magic.
Coders who did not know the cycle had to invent their own way of handling Headers sub headers page overflow and totals,  that code was painful to follow.
Excel changed everything.  Excel using SQL in macros hooked into DB2 through OBDC made the cycle moot.
The auditors hated Excel, so I still produced reports archived into PDF, kept the auditors happy.
So I still had a use for RPG cycle.  Though these days I guess fewer and fewer coders understand the power of the RPG cycle.
What you dont understand you then tend to fear.  I also have a coding fear.
I fear C.  It is so difficult to find coding errors in C.  I code a line of C then compile, that way I know where the error is.

Frank