Scott

Here is an example.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<canonical>
<environment>Staging</environment>
<language>en</language>
<transactionId />
<clientTransactionId>foobar</clientTransactionId>
<version>1</version>
<stockcheck>
<salesOrganization>default</salesOrganization>
<distributionChannel>default</distributionChannel>
<division>default</division>
<account>1000525</account>
<ordertype>rush</ordertype>
<parts>
<part>
<lineNumber>1</lineNumber>
<dormanPartNumber>H620894-BX</dormanPartNumber>
<clientPartNumber>H620894-BX</clientPartNumber>
<quantityRequested>1</quantityRequested>
</part>
<part>
<lineNumber>2</lineNumber>
<dormanPartNumber>938-320</dormanPartNumber>
<clientPartNumber>938-320</clientPartNumber>
<quantityRequested>1</quantityRequested>
</part>
</parts>
</stockcheck>
</canonical>