Fra: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> På vegne af Hiebert,
Chris
Sendt: 17. august 2022 00:02
Til: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Emne: RE: 20 years ago

I've always found it strange the IBM has resisted any updates to the Display
File spec, or even the 5250 data stream in general.

Although we can use DSPATR(&FIELD), then load the field is all the
attributes you want, and get rid of indicators all together.

A DSPATR(&DSPATR02A)
A DSPATR02A 1A P

RPG Procedure parses the input color and attribute and sets the DSPATR value
accordingly.

Dspatr02A = Rtndspatr('TRQ':'RI');
Dspatr02A = Rtndspatr('WHT':'UL');

--